Fri, 25 Mar|
Are we a proactive part of the solution?
A round table event discussing current important CSR issues with a focus on Human Trafficking
Time & Location
25 Mar 2022, 11:00 – 13:00 CET
Stockholm, Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden
About the event
You are invited to a Round Table event 25 March at Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden.
At this event, hosted by Ulrika Lorenz, we will brainstorm and share knowledge with other likeminded people who wants to take a more active part in the solution building an empathatic world without Human Trafficking.
The format of this event is designed to create an insighful and inspiring open discussion amongst peers.
We will ask ourselves important questions and brainstorm topics such as:
- Are we part of the demand for Human Trafficking and if so how?
- How will the new EU-Regulations effect our corporate policies and decisions?
- What are best practice to ensure that the regulations are followed?
- How can we support our organisation to better control their Production Chains and Channel Partners?
- Are we doing as much as we can to be part of the solutions?
- How do we influence our co-workers attitudes, awareness and own personal decisions around Human Trafficking?
- How can we share knowledge and insight in effective ways across organisations and networks?
- What can we work against and prevent Human Trafficking as organisations today?
- Is it our responsibility as corporations to find sustainable long term solutions for trafficked victim survivors?
Welcome to a prestigeless and solution orientated discussion with us.
About our Hostess Ulrika Lorenz
Ulrika is the founder of Do Good Now, a published Author, Business Owner and Private Investor.
She is a mother of four and an entrepreneur that loves creating value through deals and investments. Sustainable solutions and investments that have a positive effect on society lay close to her heart. Ulrika inspires most by meeting people and hearing their life stories. Ulrikas best investment so far is Do Good Now. In which she gets her return non-monetarily, and often indirectly. As you read this, people are taking it upon themselves to sell another human. For her, investing in education, accomodation and other activities in order to reduce the demand for human trafficking (with commercial and sexual purpose), is the best thing we can do. We need to give more children the opportunity to be just that: children.
About Do Good Now
Do Good Now is a non-profit organization with the vision: "An empathetic world without human trafficking" Trough cooperation and empowerment we work to strengthen organizations and people who contribute to the eradication of human trafficking, as well as help those who are at risk of beeing exposed to, or those who have already been exposed to human trafficking. Read more about Do Good Nows Current Projects here.
Djurgården, Stockholm, Sweden.
Further address details of event location and directions will be received upon registration in the confirmation email.